Fires of Heaven

Fires of Heaven is a World of warcraft guild on the alliance side of the Anachronos server. We're open to all levels and nationalities, and our goal is to be a nice community with a helpful smile towards all of our members. We aim to be a helpful guild

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Mean Streak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geonicus

PostSubject: Mean Streak   Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:00 am

Hi Everyone

I was wondering about the mean side of us all. We all must be annoyed by some players(i've heard Ninja's?) in one way or another (and NO I do not count...). What have you pulled on some players to get back at them?

Or would you wish to do?

For example, I was making Gingerbread cookies this morning when some guy kept harassing me for noob Mage stuff (dude I sell everything I have..). anyhoo, he kept opening trade windows...following me around trying to open up trades.

So I agreed. I told him (he was lvl 16 or something) I had some at the vault back at the Exodar. I joined a group with him, opened a portal to the Exodar, he went through and I logged off XD Should teach him XD

Let me know about your stuff!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neweden-online.com
Scanthia

PostSubject: Re: Mean Streak   Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:24 am

Hahahah ... nice one great topic

Yeah I think we all have a mean streak deep down somewhere.

What really bugs me is when you are mining / herbing, there are a couple of mobs around the node ( i foresee trouble ahead) anyway you start on the mobs .... one down one to go .. 10% life left....yes got him....turn around some other dude is helping himself to your spoils.

So i group, setting the loot to master looter and saying we split the loot when we done to save time. After looting a few mobs / nodes / chests I would logg off.
As yet I have not done this..... but have been sorely tempted....I HATE SNEAK THIEVES!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eluvium

PostSubject: Re: Mean Streak   Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:28 pm

Geonicus wrote:
Hi Everyone

I was wondering about the mean side of us all. We all must be annoyed by some players(i've heard Ninja's?) in one way or another (and NO I do not count...). What have you pulled on some players to get back at them?

Or would you wish to do?

For example, I was making Gingerbread cookies this morning when some guy kept harassing me for noob Mage stuff (dude I sell everything I have..). anyhoo, he kept opening trade windows...following me around trying to open up trades.

So I agreed. I told him (he was lvl 16 or something) I had some at the vault back at the Exodar. I joined a group with him, opened a portal to the Exodar, he went through and I logged off XD Should teach him XD

Let me know about your stuff!! Very Happy

That would have been a good time to learn about the "ignore" button in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://terresainte.deviantart.com/
graypanter

PostSubject: Re: Mean Streak   Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

there was a begger in SW always asking for g and opening trade windows (i know there are lots of them, but this one was the worst i ever met)
i pointed and laught at him that made him very angry but i couldnt do more than that =(
too bad u cant send your pet on friendly targets ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eluvium

PostSubject: Re: Mean Streak   Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:44 am

beggars are the bane of my existence.

next time, heres what you do.

if they ask for gold - let them open the trade window. shove in all the gold you got, and just wait....until you get bored and he gets squirmish....and then you just write "man, you're such a nutsack" and close the trade and leave.

:-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://terresainte.deviantart.com/
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mean Streak   Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:09 am

Eluvium wrote:
beggars are the bane of my existence.

next time, heres what you do.

if they ask for gold - let them open the trade window. shove in all the gold you got, and just wait....until you get bored and he gets squirmish....and then you just write "man, you're such a nutsack" and close the trade and leave.

:-)
I do that too..I say, yeah sure, pop trade
put it 500 gold, and go afk..take a shower..watch some TV etc
I once went to take a shower, make some food and watch some TV, when I returned 45 minutes later he was still standing there spamming "PLS ACCEPT????? PLS?????? ACEPT?????"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://firesofheaven.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mean Streak   

Back to top Go down

Mean Streak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fires of Heaven :: General-
Jump to: